Delta Dialogues – February01.02.2023
Delta Dialogues offers your monthly shot of inspiration, information, and the opportunity to connect with the integrated photonics community.
Delta Dialogues – The community event
Delta Dialogues is an interactive community call for and by the community. After a short PhotonDelta update, the floor is given to several community members.
Anyone involved or looking to get involved in integrated photonics is welcome to join the Delta Dialogues. This is your chance to connect with our ecosystem. Whether you are a tech developer, student, investor, end-user or otherwise involved in integrated photonics – this event is open to you.
The February episode has already taken place.
This episode will be shot in San Francisco featuring the latest product announcements, collaborations with Canada and doing business in the United States:
- Nilufar Bulut, Program Manager Strategic Partnerships at PhotonDelta, will interview Madison Rilling, Executive Director at Optonique, Quebec’s Photonics Cluster.
- Three participants at Photonics West will offer unique insights into their latest product developments and Photonics West announcements:
- Francesco Pessolano, Co-Founder and CEO at Astrape Networks
- Davide Canavesi, Strategy & Business Development at Scantinel Photonics
- Sonia Garcia Blanco Co-Founder and CEO at Aluvia
- Walter de Wit, Innovation Attaché at Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco, will offer his insights on doing business in the United States.
View previous episodes here: December, October and September.
Delta Dialogues takes place every 1st Wednesday of the Month from 12 PM to 1 PM (CEST). This episode will take place on 1 February 2023. Due to the time difference, this episode will not be broadcast live.
Become part of the program
We really welcome integrated photonics enthusiasts to share their knowledge, insights or startup pitches with the audience.
Contribute to Delta Dialogues >