Delta Dialogues – September 202207.09.2022
PhotonDelta introduces the Delta Dialogues. Your monthly shot of inspiration, information, and the opportunity to connect with the integrated photonics community.
Delta Dialogues – The community event
Delta Dialogues is an interactive community call for and by the community. After a short PhotonDelta update, the floor is given to several community members. In ‘Who is who’ new members are being introduced. Participants are provided with the opportunity to share their pressing questions with the audience. In ‘In the spotlight’ a community member shares the latest product or technology developments. And some outside inspiration is offered from beyond the walls of our community.
At Delta Dialogues our host Nilufar Bulut, Program Manager Strategic Partnerships at PhotonDelta, will welcome several interesting speakers from the industry.
- Interview with Peter Doyle about PhotonHub Europe and what they offer to integrated photonics startups.
- In ‘Who is who’ new partners introduce themselves to the community:
- Eric van Genuchten, COO and Co-Founder at Sensing360.
- Justin van Dael, Managing Director at FuQon.
- Hans Dijk, Business Development Manager at Surfix Diagnostics.
- In the spotlight – Tim Tiek, Board Member at both Holland Semiconductors and High Tech NL shares his vision on the worlds of electronics and photonics.
Anyone involved or looking to get involved in integrated photonics is welcome to join the Delta Dialogues. This is your chance to connect with our ecosystem. Whether you are a tech developer, student, investor, end-user or otherwise involved in integrated photonics – this event is open to you.
Delta Dialogues takes place every 1st Wednesday of the Month from 12 PM to 1 PM (CEST). This edition will take place on 7 September 2022.
Register via the form below to receive a link to virtually participate in Delta Dialogues. Participation in the event is free of charge.
Register for Delta Dialogues
Become part of the program
We really welcome integrated photonics enthusiasts to share their knowledge or questions with the audience. There are three program components for which you can provide input: ‘Sharing is Caring’, ‘Outside Inspiration’ and ‘In the Spotlight’.