Delta Dialogues – December07.12.2022
Delta Dialogues offers your monthly shot of inspiration, information, and the opportunity to connect with the integrated photonics community. In this episode we look back at PIC Summit Europe.
Delta Dialogues – The community event
Delta Dialogues is an interactive community call for and by the community. After a short PhotonDelta update, the floor is given to several community members.
Anyone involved or looking to get involved in integrated photonics is welcome to join the Delta Dialogues. This is your chance to connect with our ecosystem. Whether you are a tech developer, student, investor, end-user or otherwise involved in integrated photonics – this event is open to you.
At Delta Dialogues our host Jorn Smeets, Chief Marketing Officer at PhotonDelta, will welcome several interesting speakers from the industry.
- Interview with Ewit Roos for a general recap of PIC Summit Europe and the IPSR-I Autumn Meeting.
- In an interview with Dr. Ivan Nikitski we’ll discover his lessons learned at PIC Summit Europe.
- In ‘Who is who’ three partners offer short pitches:
- Standardization: Sylwester Latkowski, Scientific Director at PITC.
- Heterogeneous Integration: Michael Lebby, CEO at Lightwave Logic
- Tech Transfer & Investments: John Bell, CEO at HighTechXL.
Delta Dialogues takes place every 1st Wednesday of the Month from 12 PM to 1 PM (CEST). This episode will take place on 7 December 2022.
Register via the form below to receive a link to virtually participate in Delta Dialogues. Participation in the event is free of charge.
Register for Delta Dialogues
Become part of the program
We really welcome integrated photonics enthusiasts to share their knowledge, insights or startup pitches with the audience.