Hannover Messe Trade Fair30.05 - 02.06.2022
The Hannover Messe is one of the world's largest trade fairs for industrial technology. From 30 May to 2 June 2022 you can discover new applications of integrated photonics technology.
At Hannover Messe some 2,500 companies display their technologies for the factories and energy systems of the future at the Hannover Exhibition Center. Under the lead theme of “Industrial Transformation”, they demonstrate how connected production facilities can operate more efficiently and conserve resources as well as how to generate and transmit energy sustainably.
Meet our ecosystem and discover photonic chips
During the four-day trade fair, PhotonDelta and several ecosystem partners are present to showcase the latest developments and to connect with investors, tech companies and end-users interested in photonic chips.
Young Tech Enterprises organises the ‘The Netherlands Start-up & Scale-up Pavilion’. The pavilion is located in Hall 3 that is dedicated to Young Tech Enterprises. Meet representatives from PhotonFirst, Ommatidia Lidar, Aircision and PhotonDelta in Hall 3, Stand A20.
- PhotonFirst develops fiber optic sensing technology to measure and monitor the temperature, strain, pressure, and shape of critical objects.
- Ommatidia Lidar is developing a new generation of low-cost Lidar systems for automotive, industrial and aerospace applications that attains an unprecedented resolution and sensitivity.
- Aircision builds high capacity free space optics systems that can be deployed fast, cover long distances and are highly secure.
- MantiSpectra develops a handheld spectral sensor that is able to analyse tomatoes, illicit drugs and other materials.
- PhotonDelta is an end-to-end value chain for photonic chips that designs, develops, and manufactures innovative solutions that contribute to a better world.
We hope to meet you at Hannover Messe.