PhotonDelta introduces the Delta Dialogues. Your monthly shot of inspiration, information, and the opportunity to connect with the integrated photonics community.
Delta Dialogues – The community event
Delta Dialogues is an interactive community call for and by the community. After a short PhotonDelta update, the floor is given to several community members. In ‘Who is who’ new members are being introduced. Participants are provided with the opportunity to share their pressing questions with the audience. In ‘In the spotlight’ a community member shares the latest product or technology developments. And some outside inspiration is offered from beyond the walls of our community.
The May episode has already taken place.
The program of Delta Dialogues
At Delta Dialogues our host Jorn Smeets, Chief Marketing Officer at PhotonDelta, will welcome several interesting speakers from the industry. What to expect in the first edition:
- Update on the PhotonDelta Growth Fund proposal by Ewit Roos, CEO at PhotonDelta
- In ‘Who is who’ new partners introduce themselves to the community:
- Marijn van Os, CEO at Scinvivo
- Esther Spanjer, Clinical Research Specialist at Demcon and involved in EFI
- Daniele Raiteri, CTO at Aircision
- Kathleen Philips, General Manager at imec Eindhoven will inspire us with a keynote
- Outside inspiration is offered by Twan Korthorst, Director Photonic Solutions at Synopsys
Anyone involved or looking to get involved in integrated photonics is welcome to join the Delta Dialogues. This is your chance to connect with our ecosystem. Whether you are a tech developer, student, investor, end-user or otherwise involved in integrated photonics – this event is open to you.
Delta Dialogues takes place every 1st Wednesday of the Month from 12 PM to 1 PM (CEST).
July Edition – 6 July 2022
Become part of the program
We really welcome integrated photonics enthusiasts to share their knowledge or questions with the audience. There are three program components for which you can provide input: ‘Sharing is Caring’, ‘Outside Inspiration’ and ‘In the Spotlight’.