PIC International Conference28.06 - 29.06.2022
PIC International is a global conference dedicated to the industry of Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs). This edition will take place from 28 to 29 June 2022 in Brussels, Belgium.
Attendees to the conference will hear from industry-leading insiders delivering more than 30 presentations spanning five sectors. The conference will equip delegates with an up-to-date overview of the status of the PIC industry, and provide them with many opportunities to meet other key players within the community.
Meet the PhotonDelta ecosystem
PhotonDelta is an end-to-end value chain for photonic chips that designs, develops, and manufactures innovative solutions that contribute to a better world.
During the two-day conference, PhotonDelta and several ecosystem partners are present to showcase the latest developments and to connect with investors, tech companies and end-users interested in integrated photonics.
In 2022 you can meet the following companies within our ecosystem:
- Bright Photonics designs photonic integrated circuits;
- Etteplan has developed a photonic assembly platform;
- Chip Integration Technology Center (CITC) is an innovation centre that helps companies with chip packaging or heterogeneous integration challenges;
- Surfix Diagnostics develops fast and ultrasensitive photonics-based diagnostic test
- Photonic Chip Integration Center (PITC) is an organisation that helps companies to deal with various challenges along the entire supply chain;
- PhotonDelta is the end-to-end value chain for photonic chips that designs, develops, and manufactures innovative solutions that contribute to a better world.
Knowledge sharing by PhotonDelta experts
Faster, smaller, affordable; using integrated photonics to bring diagnostics to Point-of-Care
- When: Tuesday 28th June at 2.10 PM
- Where: SSI International Conference
- Presented by: Carol de Vries, Program and Technology Manager at PhotonDelta
- Abstract: The pandemic has taught us the value of faster diagnostics, but this is true in many areas of healthcare. Rising cost of healthcare create a drive towards preventive healthcare and Point-of-Care diagnostics with very fast results at low cost. Integrated photonics offers many new options for miniaturized and affordable solutions that are robust and easy to use. The presentation will give an overview of exciting new possibilities and trends.
The next wave for integrated photonics: PhotonDelta in a Pan-European value chain
- When: Wednesday 29th June at 2.30 PM
- Where: PIC International Conference
- Presented by: Nilufar Bulut, Program Manager Strategic Partnerships at PhotonDelta
- Abstract: Global geopolitical context and subsequent European ambitions towards strategic autonomy in KET brings photonics-enabled technologies high on the agenda. In this talk, we will summarize the significance of the Dutch industrialization strategy in the light of the recent developments within PhotonDelta ecosystem. Most importantly, we will highlight how and why a truly Pan-European strategy for PICs is critical in immediate sense, as well as share our vision towards creating one.