PIC International Conference 202318.04 - 19.04.2023
PIC International is an annual two-day Photonic Integrated Circuit conference. The 8th edition takes place on 18 and 19 April 2023 in Brussels, Belgium. As a Platinum sponsor PhotonDelta invites you to join the conference and meet our ecosystem partners.
The 8th PIC International conference will build on the success of its predecessors, with industry-leading insiders delivering more than 30 presentations spanning six sectors. Attendees at the two-day conference will gain an up-to-date overview of the status of the global photonics industry, and will have the opportunity to meet many other key players within the community.
Presence of the Dutch photonic chip industry
Also this year the PhotonDelta ecosystem will be present at PIC International Conference. The following companies will be present with a stand:
- Fraunhofer HHI
- LioniX International
- PHIX Photonics Assembly
- SMART Photonics
- PhotonDelta together with BRIGHT Photonics, PITC and Scantinel Zeiss
In addition various speakers from the PhotonDelta ecosystem will share their insights.
A selection of the conference presentations:
- “Technology & industrial leadership in PICs for Europe: collective approach” by Nilufar Bulut, Program Manager Strategic Partnerships at PhotonDelta;
- “Heterogeneous photonic integration of InP on silicon” by Martijn Heck, Professor at Eindhoven University of Technology;
- “Integrated Photonic Packaging from prototype to production scale up” by Jeroen Duis, Chief Commercial Officer at PHIX;
- “Integrated Photonics in Precision Farming” by Carol de Vries, Chief Technology Officer at PhotonDelta;
- “Novel fiber array alignment with core-based positioning control” by Simone Cardarelli, Director at MicroAlign;
- “Design of 3D heterogenous chips and systems for optical datacom and I/O” by Twan Korthorst, Director of Photonics Solutions at Synopsys.