Delta Dialogues – July 202206.07.2022
PhotonDelta introduces the Delta Dialogues. Your monthly shot of inspiration, information, and the opportunity to connect with the integrated photonics community.
Delta Dialogues – The community event
Delta Dialogues is an interactive community call for and by the community. After a short PhotonDelta update, the floor is given to several community members. In ‘Who is who’ new members are being introduced. Participants are provided with the opportunity to share their pressing questions with the audience. In ‘In the spotlight’ a community member shares the latest product or technology developments. And some outside inspiration is offered from beyond the walls of our community.
The July episode has already taken place.
At Delta Dialogues our host Jorn Smeets, Chief Marketing Officer at PhotonDelta, will welcome several interesting speakers from the industry.
- Update: Interview with Rick Jongen, Venture Support Manager at HighTechXL.
- In ‘Who is who’ new partners introduce themselves to the community:
- Marcella Gagliardo, Business Developer Physics, Electronics & Photonics at The Gate
- Frank Smyth, Founder and CTO at Pilot Photonics
- Bart de Boer, CTO at Delta Diagnostics
- In the spotlight: Opportunities for the PIC Industry in the Quantum Domain by Dr.-Ing. Stefan Hengesbach, CEO at QuiX Quantum
Anyone involved or looking to get involved in integrated photonics is welcome to join the Delta Dialogues. This is your chance to connect with our ecosystem. Whether you are a tech developer, student, investor, end-user or otherwise involved in integrated photonics – this event is open to you.
Delta Dialogues takes place every 1st Wednesday of the Month from 12 PM to 1 PM (CEST). This edition will take place on 6 July 2022.
The next edition of Delta Dialogues will take place on 7 September 2022.
Become part of the program
We really welcome integrated photonics enthusiasts to share their knowledge or questions with the audience. There are three program components for which you can provide input: ‘Sharing is Caring’, ‘Outside Inspiration’ and ‘In the Spotlight’.
Contribute to Delta Dialogues >